NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL AND SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual general and special meeting (the “Meeting”) of shareholders of Drone Delivery Canada Corp. (the “Company”) will be held on Wednesday, May 11, 2022, at the hour of 1:00 p.m. (Eastern time), at the office of Irwin Lowy LLP, at 217 Queen Street West, Suite 401, Toronto, Ontario for the following purposes:
- to receive and consider the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2021 and the report of the auditors thereon;
- to pass, with or without variation, an ordinary resolution fixing the number of directors of the Company at six;
- to elect the directors of the Company;
- to appoint the auditors of the Company and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration;
- to consider, and if deemed advisable, to pass, with or without variation, a special resolution to approve the amendment of the notice of articles and articles of the Company in order to implement a variable voting system by creating two new classes of shares, variable voting shares and common voting shares, in accordance with the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia), and to address various matters relating to the new variable voting system and other matters, including shareholders’ and directors’ meetings quorum requirements;
- to consider and, if deemed advisable, to pass, with or without variation, a resolution approving and adopting amendments to the stock option plan of the Company; and
- to transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof.
The full text of the special resolution referred to in item 5 above is attached to this notice of Meeting as Schedule “A”.
A shareholder wishing to be represented by proxy at the Meeting or any adjournment thereof must deposit his, her or its her duly executed form of proxy with the Company’s transfer agent and registrar, Computershare Investor Services Inc., at 100 University Avenue, 8th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1 not later than 1:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on Monday, May 9, 2022 or, if the Meeting is adjourned, not later than 48 hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, preceding the time of such adjourned meeting.
Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting, are requested to date, complete, sign and return the enclosed form of proxy so that as large a representation as possible may be had at the Meeting.
The board of directors of the Company has by resolution fixed the close of business on Friday, April 1, 2022 as the record date, being the date for the determination of the registered holders of common shares of the Company entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the Meeting and any adjournment thereof.
In the context of the effort to mitigate potential risk to the health and safety associated with COVID-19 and in compliance with the orders and directives of the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto, shareholders are being discouraged from attending the Meeting in person. All shareholders are encouraged to vote on the matters before the Meeting by proxy in the manner set out herein and in the accompanying management information circular dated April 5, 2022 of the Company. The Company is offering its shareholders the option to listen to the Meeting via Zoom. Shareholders attending via Zoom will not be able to vote at the Meeting. Please see details on how to listen to the Meeting in the accompanying management information circular.
The accompanying management information circular provides additional detailed information relating to the matters to be dealt with at the Meeting and is supplemental to, and expressly made a part of, this notice of annual general and special meeting. Additional information about the Company and its financial statements are also available on the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com.
DATED at Toronto, Ontario this 5th day of April, 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
“Steve Magirias” (signed)
Chief Executive Officer