Drone Delivery Canada (DDC) has entered into an amalgamation agreement with 2500527 Ontario Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Asher Resources Asher Resources Corporation – ACN (TSX-V) on January 19, 2016 whereby Asher and DDC have agreed to merge their respective businesses resulting in a reverse takeover of Asher by DDC and change of business of Asher from a mining issuer to a technology issuer.
For further details please see the following Press Releases;
- Drone Delivery Canada Corp. to Trade on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- Drone Delivery Canada Corp. (Formerly Asher Resources Corporation) Announces Completion of Transaction With Drone Delivery Canada Inc.
- Asher Resources and Drone Delivery Canada Shareholders Approve Amalgamation
- Asher Signs Definitive Agreement for Amalgamation with Drone Delivery Canada
- Asher Announces Change of Business and Execution of a Non-Binding Letter of Intent with Drone Delivery Canada
For additional questions regarding our Going Public Transaction please contact our Investor Relations group by completing the form below.